WHO WE ARE
This Is Our Story
Small Changes Can Make Big Differences
"Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named". Romans 15:20
A Reality Check About Asia
- Over 81% of the nearly five billions of non-Christians live in Asia,
- In this continent live 85% of the world's unevangelized individuals,
- Asia also has 9 of the 10 world's largest unevangelized populations.
- There are approximately 320 millions of people in China that have never heard about Jesus.
- Of the 600 cities and villages in India, 500 has not even a Church Worker.
- This continent has the three largest non-Christian religious: Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism; which are the biggest challenges for Christians. There are around 1.1 billion Muslims, 950 million Hindus, and between 500-900 million Buddhists.
Natural Disasters Are Common
Asia is affected by strong earthquakes, volcanoes, droughts, cyclones, tsunamis and floods, which have claimed million lives, and caused others to become homeless, needing many workers to provide humanitarian aid, and in all life areas.
MEET OUR TEAM
Elias de Lima
Building Services Coordinator